Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Bestellen Sie innerhalb von 2 Stunden, 41 Minuten und 6 Sekunden dieses und andere Produkte.
- Order number: 11010031
FMM - Rosenausstecher -The Easiest Rose ever-
This cookie cutter allows you to design the lightest and simplest roses.
From the bud with 20mm, to the large flower with 70mm, everything is possible.
Content: 1 cookie cutter
This cookie cutter is great for making the easiest and fastest sugar roses.
The best result you will get if you use flower paste e.g. from cake dress.
Dust the working base with baker's starch and roll out the flower paste about 1-2 mm thick.
1. cut out the mould and place it on the work surface. Smooth the corners and edges with a rolling stick or a modelling tool. Use baker's starch if necessary.
2. brush a line of edible glue lengthwise across the middle of your fondant.
3. fold your fondant in half and press it firmly together. Brush another line of edible glue on the bottom edge.
4. start to roll up the strips to form the base of the rose.
5. continue rolling and pay attention to the flowers.
6. a cut out strip is needed to make a medium sized rose.
7. to make a larger rose, add another strip.
8. for buds and small roses cut the paste at an angle into 2 smaller shapes
9. round the corners and repeat steps 2-4 again
10. roll it up tightly to form a rosebud or a small rose.
(Bud 20mm, small flower 35mm, medium flower 50mm, large flower 70mm)